- The belt is tensioned by a system of counterweights which also allows the absorption of shocks due to sand loading.
- The drum is made from heavy tube, with two thick end caps and turned shaft housings, coated with rhomboidal rubber applied by vulcanization, with surface indentations to increase belt adhesion.
- The return drum is a squirrel cage design. The shafts are made of alloy steel, turned, mounted on self-aligning bearings with cast iron bearing housings.
- The body of the lift head is made of electro-welded carbon steel; the upper part consists of a two-part horizontal body that allows easy access to the drive drum for maintenance. A connection to the dust collection system is provided.
- The wide range of flow rates allows for both sand transport for sand regeneration and green sand transport.
- The lift is made up of modular elements with a very robust structure of carbon steel plates reinforced with welded profiles.
- Large bolted hatches allow easy access for inspection and maintenance.
- A rotation detector warns of any drive failure and/or deceleration due to overload.
The bucket elevator type ET has been specially designed for green sand plants and foundries for the transport of return sand.
The range extends from a capacity of 5 tonnes/hour to 300 tonnes/hour and lifting heights up to 50 meters and more. Our lifts are designed for return sand at temperatures of up to 120°C. For special applications and by using special materials it is possible to support temperatures of up to 180°C.