- Bespoke sizing based on your foundry requirement
- Engineering and design from JML Germany
- Length: = 6.000 mm to 7.500 mm
- Width: = 1.400 mm to 1.600 mm
- Capacity: = 100 t/h sand, 20 t/h castings/h OR 160 t/h sand, 15 t/h castings/h
- Maximum Weight of Castings = 250 kg
- Temperature of castings = 650 °C
- Temperature of sand = 120 – 350 °C
The shakeout unit is designed by JML Germany.
A wide range of grids are available.
To best be able to identify the right shake-out equipment for your foundry we recommend getting in touch with the relevant JML office. We will need to get detailed information about your castings and it is advantageous to see your casting designs. This enables us to find the best equipment for your need and is part of our consultative approach.
We will also require your molding line and sand data to verify the dimensions of the shake-out machine.
Information we will typically require:
- Molds per hour
- Mold dimension
- Output direction of mold
- Casting type
- Max weight of castings
- Temperature of castings
- Cooling time of castings