- Base of the extractor disc coated with anti-wear sheet.
- External drive parts protected to avoid any risk of accident.
- Inductive rotation sensor which warns of any stopping and/or slowing down due to overload.
- Base made of sturdy electro-welded profiles that provide solid support to the rotating group.
- Rotating ring, capable of supporting large and continuous loads.
- Gearmotor with orthogonal axis, oil lubricated, of the primary brand
The dosing disc type EDR, series have been especially designed for be installed on the lower truncated cone of the prepared sand storage hopper, so as to facilitate the extraction of the material, evenly and dosed.
Installed at the base of the storage silo with its own support structure.
On the lower part of the storage silo, it is welded to a thick flange, equipped with tie rods for the support of the material containment edge. On the same are applied adjustment blades, which dose the quantity of product to be extracted in correspondence of the openings.
The material is transported to the openings due to the centrifugal force produced by the rotation of the disc.
[V – Hz]
Diameter x h [mm]
|EDR.175||80||5,5||400 – 50||1750 x 810||1.300|
|EDR.250||140||15||400 – 50||2500 x 1420||3.000|