Benefits after system PGF.4-D installation
- Homogeneous sand moisture at cooler outlet.
- Values of prepared sand moisture inside the strict range required
- Value of compactability of prepared sand inside the strict range required
- Better performance of the moulding machine
- Reduction in sand-related scrap defects.
- Reduction in bad moulds.
- Storage and monitoring of the main operating parameters
When GSM is combined with PGF.4-D
- Management of GSM-L.4, only as analysis instrument
- Enabling the feed-back, on the moisture or compactability values only.
- Enabling the feed-back, also on the dosing of additions.
The sampling device has to be mounted on the prepared sand course, so that the sample of sand can be taken at the draw-off belt discharge chute or directly from the belt.
The PGF.4 equipment is already set up for be able to be completed at any time, without any modification, from the GSM tool, for on-line measurement of moisture, temperature, compatibility, resistance to compression and to shear prepared to the mixer output.
On the basis of the measurements performed and the determined values, it provides for the automatic correction of the amount of water and additives to be added into the mixer.
Benefits of GSM Sand Lab
- use in moulding sand processing plants
- eliminates the need to analyze sand in laboratory
Receive the full technical specification and equipment details for Automatic Management of moulding sand as a PDF document direct to your inbox. Simply provide your email and you will receive the download shortly.