- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced maintenance
- Silent and clean
- Environmentally friendly
- No pit required for installation
- Fast clean time
- Patented machine
- 100% electric
- Industry 4.0 ready
- Hydraulic oil free
- Horizontal or vertical use
- Split core boxes
- Closed core box
- No movement in shooting and gassing
The JML e-shooter, a patented machine, is a fully connected and 100% electric Industry 4.0 compatible machine. Operational costs are significantly lower thanks to the energy savings, removal of insurance fees and reduced maintenance staff, when compared to conventional machines.
The e-shooter is based on a lower static structure with a movable shooting and gassing head. The machine has been designed to provide better access for both cleaning and maintenance. Cleaning time is further reduced due to the absence of a shooting cartridge.
-30% energy saving
2,397 kWh/a are saved using the 4EE solution. This can amount to 383 €/a of savings (404g/kWh, 0.16 €/kWh) and a carbon dioxide reduction of 1 t/a.
- 16-second cycle time (based on split core boxes)
- 98% machine efficiency
- 98 production cycles per hour
- 2,058 estimated cycles per day (based on a cycle process of 20 secs)
- 10,290 total cores produced per day (based on 5 cavities core box)
- 10,080 viable cores produced per day (based on 2% cores’ scrap)
Receive the full technical specification and equipment details for Electric core shooter as a PDF document direct to your inbox. Simply provide your email and you will receive the download shortly.